Open & Accepting New Clients

I Need Help With My Child Support Payments

I Need Help With My Child Support Payments

When a family court judge rules on issues of child custody and child support, he or she does so knowing that at some point the order may need to be changed. Circumstances in people’s lives change as time goes by – and these court orders can change with them.

In order for a court to allow support modification, the party seeking the modification must show that there has been a significant change in circumstances that warrants the change.


Has one of the following happened to you?

  • You have experienced a decrease in your income – job loss, medical problem/serious injury
  • Remarriage
  • Your ex-spouse wants to leave town – changing your custody and visitation arrangements

If you fall into one of the above situations and need a post-decree modification on your child custody and/or child support, it is important to contact an experienced family law attorney to discuss your options and risks.

Contact the Riverside family law offices of Inland Empire Divorce & Family Law Attorneys because our attorneys know when to recommend compromise to prevent escalation of disagreement and discord in a divorced family situation. Let us help you move forward and start planning the future you want.